Friday, July 31, 2015

ASLEEP, DOWN, CLIMB - Photo Challenge Wrap Up

This picture is not a recent one, but I couldn't seem to catch Kirby sleeping this week.  I mean, he did sleep, but he was very attuned to my presence and was too easily awakened to get his picture.  So I checked my archives and did find a picture of him taken earlier this year when he was more relaxed. He uses himself as a pillow and balances on one leg when he is ASLEEP!


These next two pictures are taken looking DOWN the hall at school. You can see some detritus still in the hallways, but most of these rooms have been cleaned top-to-bottom and in a couple more weeks the halls will be cleared so the floors there can be stripped and waxed and ready for the new school year.


This is also the distance between the office (below left) and the library (above) that I have been travelling many times over the past couple of weeks due to being displaced by the construction in the office.  I'm not complaining however.  I am getting much more exercise than I normally do which is, in the long run, a good thing.  


In the hallways you can find several ways to CLIMB - with ladders that are scattered about at this time of year.  


Everyone will be looking for the one below in a couple of weeks to get their rooms back in order.


I've missed a few prompts this month and not necessarily accidentally.  I skipped "in the corner" on 7/24, "jump" on 7/29, and do not feel the need to do today's prompt which is "I dislike" as I do not wish to take a picture of something that fits that category.  

Admittedly, I do like doing the photo challenges but I tried to accomplish too many things this month.  Anyhoo, what I did was fun.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Kirby asleep. It's amazing the postures birds can sleep in!
    I've heard of several people having bad accidents with ladders recently - which has left me somewhat ladder-phobic!! I really like the bold strong colours in the first ladder one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirby is cute. Those halls will be full of kids before you know it. I have one more week before I go back to work . . . I'm not sure if I'm ready. I think it would be easier just to work through the summer.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.