Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year

I haven't finished my Christmas posts yet and I owe some thank you's too but I've been a bit under the weather the last week.  Nothing serious, just prolonged.  And I promise I'll get to that before the first week of January is done.  In the meantime, let me say Happy New Year and wish everyone a healthy and prosperous 2023 full of laughter and joy.  We could all use that, couldn't we.

I finished up my Temperature Spiral to the extent of getting all the beading done.  I still will have to decide whether to leave it in the hoop, make it into a banner, or perhaps a pillow. 





Finishing this 365 day project really gave me a great sense of satisfaction.  Looking forward to another iteration in 2023.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're under the weather, I think the same is true for a lot of us.
    What a beautiful project. I love the look of beads. I think if it were turned into a pillow it would be lovely, but unless it was purely decorative I'd be afraid of some of the beads coming off. But maybe they're too well sewn on for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting temperature project idea. I keep saying I'll do a quilt. Hmm, this would be a lot easier to manage as far as moving around. Love it.
    I can see this and the following years on the wall, with their dated year. As time goes on, then into a cloth book maybe?
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, feel better soon Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your temperature project is so intriguing. I've looked at the afghans but the sheer size of them is overwhelming and I know I'd fall off the wagon long before the year was over.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.