Monday, January 9, 2023

Sharing Their Creativity - Christmas 2022

I wanted to share the beautiful cards that I received from my cardmaking friends over the holidays.  This first one came from Sunshine in New Zealand.  I wish I could have captured the sparkle of that snow when I took the picture.  It is so dreamy.  And the snow adds so much texture.


Steph, one of our Jingle Belle hostesses sent me this lovely.  I think it was so creative how she used the tag on the front of the card.  


LeAnne of Wee Inklings created this beautiful wreath bedecked with a sparkly red bell. You can't go wrong with the red, green and white combination.  


Lauren, our other Jingle Belle hostess created this slimline vintage Santa card with her signature machine stitching.


She also included this gorgeous card with a beautiful......


handmade crocheted ornament.  I just love those vibrant colors.  I wish I could link her IG post so you could see all the combinations of colors she used in the collection of ornaments she made.  


My blogging buddy Sabrina sent this card from Ireland.  I love the little scene she created with this cutie.  Sabrina is the Queen of Techniques in my book.  Just look at that aurora borealis sky!


This original watercolor came from Nanette who lives in the Netherlands.  Such a sweet little scene and so beautifully done.


Nanette also sent me another paper garland to add to my lemon tree.  This one is made of glitter paper Christmas trees in a rainbow of colors.  


I am so lucky to have these creative friends from all over the world and here in the states.  They give me the great gift of inspiration and support in my creative endeavors.  It's so wonderful to share and learn from each other.  

4 comments:

  1. What a great collection of little pieces of art! They're all so different and showcase so many different fun techniques. I'm sure you'll display these year after year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooh! they are all so gorgeous! i'm honored that my card(s) and ornament are in there! btw, that's a super EASY crochet pattern that i could teach you how to do pretty quickly!!! (ps: re 2 cards... not sure exactly how that happened, but hey... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Sunshine's deer is magnificent, and the mouse is so sweet. I know when my sister visited Amsterdam she went to a museum /shop called The Mouse Mansion, she brought me a couple of postcards from it. The sparkly tree wreath looks gorgeous on the lemon tree.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.