Thursday, January 19, 2023

Popcorn Day


Hey, hey, it's Popcorn Day - January 19th and I thought I'd share my current favorite popcorn.  I really think you can't go wrong with the Brim's White Cheddar popcorn from $Tree.  You get a nice sized bag of popcorn that is light and puffy and there aren't a lot of hard bits included.  Trust me, I've had this a number of times and seldom come home from a trip to $Tree without a bag.

I also have a new seasonal favorite, also from $Tree.  The bag is smaller but the taste is big.


And I have a way to keep my fingers clean when eating snacks - these finger chopsticks.  They clip around your fingers and you just move your fingers in and out together to use them.


You can get a set of 4 on Amazon for about $6. They're good for snacks at home or on the go.  


I think they were made mainly for video gamers so they could snack while they were playing video games but since the pandemic they've become a way to keep dirty hands off your food.

4 comments:

  1. Well how cool is that. Finger picker uppers. That is one reason I do handwork...... to keep from eating while I watch TV.
    Interesting to learn yesterday was Popcorn Day and so weird I just happened to learn at our Needlework group how to crochet the "Popcorn" stitch! I LOVE popcorn. I go to the movie sometimes more for the popcorn than the movie. Yes, its too expensive, but its delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the last time I ate popcorn...hmmm, might have to get some. And I must say I'm intrigued by those chopsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popcorn day! Bummer, I missed it. Gotta love candied popcorn, I used to make it regularly. Now - those hard bits and the chewy are just too high risk. Yay for finding a tasty one with not many hard bits.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.