Thursday, March 17, 2022

Blessings on St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  This little mouse comes from Colorado Crafts..... I thought he was so sweet and perfect for a St. Patrick's Day greeting.





Finding a rainbow in an unusual place is lucky - like on this sign as the sun was reflected on it.  It never fails though - I usually notice something photo worthy just as the light is going to change.  But this day I was lucky that we were turning towards the sign.  One second later and the reflection was gone and it was just your normal sign visible.


And here is my little rainbow banner I recently added to the plant shelf.  It's made of felt  strips strung on some thick baker's twine.  I actually found it (unassembled) in the party section at the dollar store.  I thought I could use those felt strips for something...... which turned out to be what it was intended for. 


There may not be a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow but it sure makes me smile.

Hope you find a rainbow today! (Or maybe have a Shamrock Shake which I hope to do later!)



4 comments:

  1. Happy St Paddy's! Sweet card and a lucky sighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards. And a great capture of the rainbow!
    I hope you got to enjoy that shake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right Lorraine - a perfect image for St Patricks Day and gorgeous cards. Love the rainbow sign - I would take that as a lucky omen :) A Shamrock Shake sounds like a dance to me!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool to find a rainbow! Really like the little strips. Great accent.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.