Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The100DayProject - Week 12

 Not sure what kind of bird this is but I loved the colors.



While this may appear to be a pineapple of sorts, it was meant to be a plant in a pot on a table.

This was inspired by a photo I had taken some years ago of a row of sunflowers that lined the entrance road to a farm stand we visited.



This one is inspired by one of my bowling ball creations.  It's not as decorated as the actual one in our garden, but it's in better shape.  The real one is going to get a touch up soon.  I'll be sharing.


And this is a bell jar terrarium just in case it wasn't apparent.






2 comments:

  1. I really like the non-linear fills in the top two. The blue frog could be a piece of jewellery. And the next one, the pot reminds me of the coiled one my mother made when she and my dad attended pottery classes in a nearby town. It must have been when we had an au pair and they were able to go out together.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.