Thursday, April 8, 2021

The 100DayProject - Week 9

 Ending March and into April we go.





I was hoping it was a chocolate cake inside for my birthday.  (He did get me a slice of Salted Caramel Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.)


White stitching is, I was going to say almost but it definitely IS impossible to portray on a white background.  I was going to label this pillow fight for April Fool's Day but didn't want to pass up the opportunity for...


.... a sloth.


Good Friday


And into Easter weekend and more Spring ahead.


Here are Days 40-60


After I posted my swatch cards last time, I was going through my supplies and realized that I did have a set of Arteza fineline markers.  I started swatching them too (it's a set of 72) but I didn't get far when I decided to do a tag using some of them.  Unfortunately I found that they really bleed on the tag paper as opposed to the index card paper so I'm hesitant to use them because the lines wouldn't be as fine as I would like.  Also, even though the set has 72 colors, there are quite a few that although they have different cap colors denoting separate colors, on paper they look the same as others.  They're also not numbered so I am going to have to try to number them somehow to be able to use the swatch card effectively.  I've done that before with a cheap set of gel pens by using a fine paint pen to add numbers to the pen casing.  So there's another project for a rainy day ahead.

1 comment:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.