Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Happy Administrative Assistant's Day

This year I won't be the beneficiary of any Administrative Assistant accolades but I always encouraged my daughter who works in a school to remember her office staff on this day.  This year she made up little Baskets of Sunshine for the three admins in her school.  She collected little items - all mainly yellow in color - to include in these baskets.  And she asked me to make cards to go with them.  


I used a sunburst die for the yellow rays and found some dsp with blue and yellow flowers - her school colors - for the panel under the rays.  The flowers on top of the rays are also die cuts.  


I gave her a white panel on the inside to write her message.


Happy Administrative Assistant's Day to all my former co-workers.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember sunshine baskets - they are such fun. I spotted on Blue Mountain that today was Administrative Assistants' Day and was thinking of you, and how you always marked it. The floral panel beneath the sunbursts looks super.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.