Thursday, April 22, 2021

The100DayProject - Week 11

There's quite a wide range of idea sources for this group from Pixabay to some of my own photos to what I see outside my window.


I now realize that the hole in the tag looks like it could be the sun or the moon in this one though that was not planned.




This one was based on a photo that I took of a woman sitting on the edge of the bulkhead by the Barnegat Lighthouse.  However, she was holding a black umbrella over her.  I just wanted to give her a little more color.


And these are my favorite trees blooming in our backyard with the daffodils that HWNSNBP has naturalized on the side of the hill.  IRL there are evergreens behind and on the sides of these trees but I wanted to showcase them and not clutter up the background.




I've been trying to add a little variety to the backgrounds of some of these and not just the straight lines.  I think it is working out well.  

1 comment:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.