Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

I really fell in love with this heart-filled tree stamp from Unity when I saw it on sale.  It reminded me of a papercut that I had seen years ago in a classroom that I was subbing in.  This card is for HWNSNBP, but the stamp also came with sentiments that would be appropriate for weddings also, so it will do double-duty I'm sure.



These punch penguins where for the grandsons.  There's a fuzzy ring around each of those dots on the background paper which I think they'll like.  (Ooops, I think I forgot to add the feet - oh well, maybe they won't notice.)


This is another stamp that I fell in love with from The Rabbit Hole and when I saw it on sale bundled with the die I couldn't resist.  I didn't set out to make a bunch of these but wound up doing just that when my order from another company didn't get here in time.


Along with those Valentine cards went some flowers in the form of these painted canvases (4x6 and 4x4's).  This was another project from Amanda Evanston's Insider's Studio.  I've planted flowers and I've painted flowers but this is the first time I've made flowers by smushing paint.  I got stuck on blue vases for them all trying to use up the paint that I had on my palette.  I kept the first one for myself and the rest were either hand-delivered or mailed.









You'll see some more projects with these and smaller sized canvasses in the near future.

Happy Valentine's Day

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, love your cards, my favourite are the flowers of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The punch-art penguin is cute. Knowing kids, I would imagine that they might miss the feet but will love it anyway. And those flowers - oh my, they are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.