Sunday, November 1, 2020

Every Seven Days - a continuation

 Week 14 - Balance


This isn't balanced but just layered.


Week 15 - X Marks the Spot
A seed pod with the seeds of our volunteer cleome.  I have almost a full 8 oz. Cool Whip container of seed saved.  Some of it will go to our neighbor who has asked for it.  Some of it will be sown in the field across the street in hopes that they will flourish there.


Week 16 - Delicate
I put together a "delicate" rainbow of flowers from our yard not knowing at the time what the prompt for the next week would be.


I had to bring them in to enjoy it a little more.


Week 17 - Colorful
So you see that I could have used last week's creation for this prompt but decided to try something else.


This challenge will be ongoing until December 27.  It's going to be chilly from now on - at least here in the northern hemisphere.

3 comments:

  1. The second one looks like an Angel....lovely arranged images, Lorraine.

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I hope the winds aren't damaging. It seems like all of our storms are super-cells nowadays. I hope you are able to watch My Octopus Teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have morning glories! Wow. We don't have them here, really, but I've seen something similar in Greece (mostly a darker blue). The feather in the second one is amazing. But I think the cleome X is probably my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.