Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Chicks

Isn't this so sweet. My upline Debbie brought this to me at school the other day. She was dropping off these cute little Easter treats for her sons' teachers. She is such a sweetheart! She wows me with her talent and her enthusiasm. Thanks Deb!

So last night, after I finished all my baskets (which haven't all been delivered yet - sorry), I decided to whip a few of these little treats up myself. This is a perfect project to use up those scraps of designer paper you might have left over because you need very little of it to cover the bottom of the container.

I don't know if you can see in this close up how I used my marker on the chicks. I pounced the color on to look like it had a little texture - well, it was after midnight and I thought I could make something flat look fluffy. What do you think? Did it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.