Thursday, March 13, 2008

Candy Wrappers - Sliders

I bought some Cadbury Irish Creme candy bars for St. Pat's and I thought I'd make a slider wrapper for it using the same background I used on the sock envelope posted earlier. You can find directions for a popcorn slider here on Splitcoaststampers. You don't undo the bow to get to the candy, you pull the whole bow upwards and the ribbon that is wrapped around the candy slides it up the paper tube. Easy!

















Here is a close up of the tag. The shamrock is popped up with dimensionals. I tied the tag string into the bow so that moves up with the bow.

I've never tried a Cadbury Irish Creme bar before - hope someone shares theirs with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.