Thursday, April 13, 2023

Week 7 of The 100 Day Project 2023 and Some Eggs

 









These eggs are made from dies that I recently got.  They are about 2" x 1 1/2" and I decided to cut them from the heavyweight kraft cardstock that I have and color them with my Prismacolor pencils.  I cut and layered four on top of each other to make them look like they were cut from wood and so I could add thread to them to hang.  I hadn't gotten finished with them before Easter so I'm going to be putting them away with the Easter decorations until next year.  


A good glue pen came in very handy for gluing these together.  They kind of remind me of the Dresden paper ornaments that used to be popular around the holidays.

3 comments:

  1. They DO look like they are made from wood. How clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ha, I was expecting maybe bluebird eggs in the nesting box. Those are far prettier. It must have been fiddly enough gluing them together even with a good glue pen.
    The PBJ made me smile, grape jelly is totally unknown here (still, pretty much, definitely when I was a child), so my mother used to make ours with raspberry jam.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.