Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Sharing Their Creativity

I got a couple of beautiful handmade gifts for my birthday that I wanted to share.  The first is from my blogging friend Sabrina.  She made me this beautiful framed cockatiel that reminds me so much of Kirby.  I told her that I'm keeping it very near to where he "lived" in our house, close to where I sit every day.  And the second picture will be of the card that she sent me.



My cousin sent me two darling little quilts she made.  The smaller one is made to be hung and has little beach scenes included.


She made this one with remnants she had left from a larger quilt that she made for a friend's wedding.  The colors are so cheerful.


I also received a lot of birthday RAK's from Splitcoast cardmakers and paintings from an art group I participate in.  Most, if not all of the cards come blank on the inside with a little note attached that allows you to reuse the card if needed.  











The paintings are based on classes that were offered through the group and it was purely coincidental that the three ladies all chose the same course as their RAK's.  It's fun to see the different interpretations.  I have yet to try this but hope to soon.















2 comments:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.