Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Jingle Belles - Winter Fun

This fortnight the Jingle Belles asked us to have some Winter Fun.  It's been a while since I helped to make a snowman, or even a snow bunny, but it's been even longer for any winter-type sports, so I'm glad that this Flurries of Fun set from Colorado Craft became a good choice for this challenge.  What are they going to do with that giant snowball?  Well a bunny needs a tail, doesn't it?


I stamped the image a couple of times so I could audition my coloring - I went with watercolor pencils for the background and alcohol markers for the image itself.  I did the one with the blue banner first and regretted that color for the banner almost immediately, so the second one has a red banner to coordinate with the scarf and mittens.  And the sentiment "Christmas Wishes" was fussy cut from a set by SU.


Thinking back now I seem to remember that the kids and I made a snowbear down by the road one winter.  I'll have to take a look through our photo albums - the ones that are pre-digital and actually printed out.  If I find it, I'll post it.  But now I need to bop off to the Jingle Belles blog to check out how much Winter Fun is going on over there. You can join me by clicking here

4 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh good grief, what is more fun than bunnies and a birdie building a snowman, well OF COURSE they'd build a Snow BUNNY with the fluffiest tail everrrrr! absolutely adore this! and what a perfect sentiment, too!!! so pleased you could join our "Winter Fun" at Jingle Belles! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice winter fun in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sweet! I'd be hard put to choose between the two, but the pop of red in the banner certainly gives that one more oomph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love those snow bunnies! I wonder where that snowball ended up?! Love the little verse too! Your colouring is great!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.