Thursday, May 5, 2022

Yippee - He's 3

Yes, GS2 turned 3 this week.  And this grandma was scrambling to get this card done because I was so focused on the date two weeks hence when we will be seeing him to celebrate that I almost missed getting this in the mail to him to arrive on his special day.  I know a 3-year-old wouldn't know the difference, but it was important to me.  

He's so into cars and trucks right now so I tapped back into a card that I had made for GS1's 4th birthday for this box card.  If you have the right dies you might as well use them right!


It folds flat for mailing.


They had a little friends party for him at a local "jumping" place.  His parents were so concerned that he wouldn't want to keep his socks on while jumping (one of the rules) that they were caught off guard when he refused to take his sneakers off altogether.  So, needless to say, he didn't do any jumping, but he had fun nonetheless.  This is a split screen of his reaction when they sang Happy Birthday.  He is showing his mother's personality on the left and his dad's on the right.


You've got to see the ending of this......


He is unpredictable but such a joy!  

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday GS2! He was so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday GS2! He was so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card is fab and I bet he'll love it so much. I remember my brother was big into his Tonka trucks when he was little, and this brought me right back.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.