Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Jingle Belles - Stocking Holiday

This fortnight we had a visual challenge featuring this cool picture of these colorful stockings hanging from a fireplace.  I love all the color in those stockings.


My fireplace is brick but it's white brick which, unfortunately doesn't photograph well, but I hope you can make it out.  I used a die set I had gotten a while ago and the stockings are also die cut from a different set that included them hung on a bed frame.  


The stockings were cut from some colorful scrapbook paper that had a smaller print on it in various colors which I hoped resembled the stockings in the photo just a little.  The mantel is decorated minimally with a sign as you can see.  


I'm really squeaking in under the wire today.  So please click here to check out all the other Jingle Belle entries for this challenge.  See you there!.

Edited to add:  Well, my fumble fingers screwed it up and I missed the deadline by about 30 seconds.  Still, I have another card to add to my stash for the holidays and that's what counts.

4 comments:

  1. 30 seconds late? Yikes - that's cutting it pretty fine! Great card and I'm sure someone will be happy to give it a home come Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work too bad you missed the cutoff so narrowly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw a Beautiful Card. A good way to use some tiny paper scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think it could have been heard finding paper with a design small enough to work for the stockings, but you certainly had no problem. I like the contrast of the cosy fire with the white brick.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.