Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

 


My little Valentine vignette amongst the orchid display.  I recently bought that lighted tree on Amazon and plan to decorate it for each of the holidays.  Right now it is full of hearts.


I die cut some gnomes and dressed them up for V-Day.


This one's hanging by his hat.


Sabrina gifted me the woven heart die and I have about 8 of them hanging on the lemon tree. They are cut out of various shades of red and pink and some have white.  I added the ribbon flowers to them because why not.


These ornaments are made with glitter foam sheets.  I saw the videos on Pinterest and ordered the foam sheets before Christmas but didn't get around to making the Christmas themed ornaments so I found one for hearts.  You cut the foam into strips according to the pattern and they are held together with hot glue.  They are not hard to do.....only an occasional finger burn and very little errant glitter from the sheets.  Hopefully I'll get to the Christmas ones before Christmas this time.


There are 3 of the pink and 3 of the red on the lemon tree also.


And here is the other hanging gnome.... I wondered where he went.


And the word of the day today........


Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. All decorated for Valentine's hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day!! I love all your little ornaments you have made, and I LOVE your gorjuss Orchids!!
    Happy Blogoversary for the other day! I think mine is September 29th 2007.
    Hope you are keeping arm and well!
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I forgot to say congratulations on your Blogiversary on the last post.
    The little lit tree looks beautiful and will be fun to decorate for the seasons. What a happy looking flying pig in there, too. I got some glitter foam and also didn't get round to making any Christmas ornaments with it. The heart is beautiful, sort of an Art Deco look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen such pretty ornaments made from glitter foam. Makes me want to go to the dollar store to see if they have any.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.