Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Jingle Belles - Getting Fit for 2022

Well, who doesn't want to be fit in 2022?  I sure would like to find those zero calorie goodies........ oh wait...... here they are.  Just as the Jingle Belles requested in this fortnight's challenge.  


I have had this stamp set from Neat & Tangled set aside, along with the background paper just waiting for a baking/cooking/food challenge.  There is more to this set which might make an appearance before the challenge period is over.  But, since I was stamping and fussy cutting those little bits (there is a die set but I didn't get it) I thought I'd make a couple.

I was even lucky enough to find a cupcake holder in my collection that matched.  I have to note that the sentiment is a conglomeration of two of the sentiments in the set which I was able to put together with some masking skills.


I was watching the Kids Baking Show last night and they were making "cookie cereal" which intrigued me so I had to check Pinterest for some recipes.  There were a few out there that I thought I might try.  I even asked HWNSNBP to pick up some mini chocolate chips at the store today.  Of course, it would be so much better if they had zero calories like this card.  I'll post results if I give it a try.  In the meantime, be sure to check out the Jingle Belles blog and see what our hostesses have cooked up!

4 comments:

  1. Nice work, cookie cereal sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweet pair of cards, in every sense of the word! beautiful fussycutting and you even had the PERFECT color of cupcake paper, yahoo! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun so deliciously this fortnight! (& let me know if you find some REAL zero calorie sweets lol!!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcake wrapper is such a perfect embellishment ... love your card ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one too I looked like. I think I was just too tired to try commenting on the phone, and was waiting till I got up to my desk. How serendipitous to find a wrapper that was such a perfect match in colour with the totally adorable paper.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.