Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Jingle Belles - Holiday Creature Feature Part 2

Still adding creatures to this Jingle Belles Challenge.  Using up the rest of the images that I colored from the Snome Time set by Craft Consortium.  I used a forest die for the background on these and again the evergreens from Cottage Cutz.  Oh, and the banner and Merry Christmas message are Sizzix dies.  



I had some other images stamped and colored for this challenge but haven't got to them yet but that doesn't mean they won't make it into my Christmas card stash.  Time to count up what I have done and figure out how many more I will need as we've entered November.  

So I will now head over to the Jingle Belles blog and check out the other creatures featured there.  I noticed they've got quite a few.  It's always nice to see what the others have made and to gather ideas for cards in the future.  



4 comments:

  1. ok i wasn't sure i'd love a Snome card more than the last one but YOWZA... that's a beauty! i especially love the fantastic forest background! so happy you could join our christmas critter celebration once more at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fabulous little winter scenes ... love them both ... so glad you joined us again for our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white forest background is a lovely setting for your beautifully coloured woodland inhabitants.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.