Thursday, May 27, 2021

May Cards

There were a few occasions that sprung up this month along with a birthday.  I've been trying to go through some of the stuff in my stamp/craft room and have been distracted by some of the things that I've found that I put away for when I had "more time".  Well, now I just have to focus the time that I now have on getting some of that stuff used up.  One of the things that I came across was a bin of Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kits that I had unboxed and had in clear plastic bags just waiting to be put together.  These first three cards are from one of those kits.  I put my spin on how they were put together and didn't follow the plans from the kit.

I wanted to send some good wishes to a friend recovering from foot surgery.


And these were sympathy cards. 



This birthday card was made with the new Greetery BotaniCut Tulips and Market Basket dies.  I added the detail to the tulips with my Inktense pencils. 


I hope that these tulips still had some depth to them after going through the mail.  I did stick some dimensionals under the petals in the hope that they wouldn't get flattened.  I love this Market Baskets die also from The Greetery.  It has three sizes and you have the option of adding a liner or just using the basket alone.  I can see it filled with lots of things for different occasions.  And there is a little stamp set with sentiments to add to the label should you wish to add it.  


I almost forgot to mention that the background is made from The Greetery's Shiplap Builder die done in all white.  I am looking forward to using this some more particularly for masculine cards.

2 comments:

  1. I like that shiplap builder so subtle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty papers in the MPP kit! Very fresh. That open tulip is lovely, too. It's always hard to know how much the post will flatten things. At least when sending to another crafter one can hope they will "fluff them up" again, but otherwise it's pot luck, I think. I would expect the dimensionals to survive the journey.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.