Monday, May 3, 2021

Happy 2nd Birthday

This little guy loves his cars and trucks.  And in particular, he loves the Cars movie.  So it was only right that he had a car-themed birthday.  I found a card on Pinterest by Annette Elias at De Kijkkast using the SU set Moving Along which I got recently.  I wanted to stick to primary colors for the most part but threw in the colorful circle dsp as well as some map dsp from my stash.  


He tells me to sit next to him at the table and he lines up the cars and we send them back and forth between us.  Over and over again.  Sometimes there are sound effects, sometimes he just studies the wheels going round.  


Birthday cupcakes - one of each flavor.


Of course you try to wear the pan on your head after all that sugar!


I see both his mother and father in him, but being born on my father's birthday it amazes me at how much he reminds me of him.  Happy Birthday Maverick!  Happy heavenly birthday dad!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday to your cutie grandson, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! I love this age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is growing up, isn't he! What a lovely CARd for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww - what a little cutie! Two is such a fun age.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.