Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Jingle Belles - Merry Sketch-mas

 Last Minute Lorraine here again.  This fortnight there was a sketch challenge from the Jingle Belles.


I  still had those macrame dies out and got to wondering how I could use them for the sketch.  The sketch is turned on its side for the first card.  The focal point is an IKEA gift tag that I trimmed down and added some Eyelet Outlet deer brads to.


The second card has a bit of a flip to it too, but basically the same ingredients.  


I'll have to look through my sentiments and find something small and suitable to add to these.  Until then, I plan on visiting the Jingle Belles and checking out all the other sketchy cards.  You can join me by clicking here.  

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely! What a great way to use those tags! That die looks like fun too!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.