Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Last of the 25 Doors of Christmas

So I was able to complete 20 of the 25 doors of Christmas - 21 if you count the door on the gingerbread bird house we made.



I used this as my Christmas blog greeting.


The box part of these 3-D ornaments had been sitting on my work table for the longest time.  I found the little stamp set that went with it and the dies.  The problem I had was that the dies, or it could have been the stamps, were backwards.  I wound up fussy cutting the figures.  



Thanks to Alexandra and Michael for a fun challenge that provided a little bit of creative relaxation and a lot of creative thinking.  





2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed seeing your series of doors - great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3D door. Yes it was a fun 25 days

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.