Sunday, December 20, 2020

Five More Christmas Doors

 I've missed a couple of door days here and there, but I still have some to share.

There's a little magic going on in the oven here.  The gnome is checking on those gingerbread cookies that were on the counter the last time.  They are coming alive in the oven and dancing away.

 

So I posted this for the door of the day but it was actually something that I had done in the past.  I meant to put it on paper to share it, but didn't get the chance.  It was designed and hand painted by me.  It's meant to be our house.  We have a few less trees in the yard now since this was painted.


This was inspired by a picture of a tree (house) that is somewhere in Lithuania.  I used gel pens on this to try to make it sparkly which was hard to capture in the photo. 


And this was inspired by a gingerbread house I saw. I opted for white houses with white and green trim.


A cake I saw inspired this one.  In the inspiration photo, those little houses are made from gingerbread.


We'll have to see what comes this week.  I'm running out of ideas.



3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed these on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My top favourite has to be the last one, it's a little magical wonderland. But I love the star-shaped one that is your house, and the gingerbread men dancing in the oven is like something from a fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These made me smile! I love the dancing gingerbreads. For some reason I can envision a children's storybook built around that.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.