Monday, December 28, 2020

Our Bubble

Ready..........


Set .........


Smile!


Cousins

And the boys with Papa.


We spent some time at my son's house on Saturday.  This is the first time we've all been together since July.  It took a little while for the littlest guy to warm up to everyone.  And the 4-yr-old tried hard to be a good sharer, though it was hard because a lot of what he got had to be off limits from the little one, but he showed good patience.  Until when our daughter and family were leaving, he turned around and said to us "Aren't you going too?"  Papa asked him if he wanted us to leave and he promptly said "Yes."  He wanted to play with his toys.  We only stayed a few minutes longer and Papa prodded me to use the bathroom before we left.  When I came out I leaned over to help the little guy read something and he said "Grandma, you smell weird"  and added "like a lollipop."  We all laughed and I told him it was my cherry chapstick that I had put on in the bathroom.  I'm afraid he thought I was eating lollipops in the bathroom.  Papa told him that he didn't like when I used chapstick either.  

It was so good to be with all of them together again.  I hope we won't have to wait as long for the next time.  

4 comments:

  1. The simple joy of being together with family has been denied to us for far too long. I'm so glad you got to spend some time with yours. Hopefully Christmas 2021 will be back to togetherness once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you were able to spend time with your family this Christmas!! Even if you do smell weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you were all able to spend some time together, and have happy memories as well as photos. I can just imagine Ryan thinking that you smelled like lollipops. I hope you don't have to wait too long till the next time either.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.