Friday, March 29, 2019

Squareathon - Last Half

I had fun with this but I'm glad that it was only 16 days.  I need a break...... or rather I need to redirect some of my time to other projects before I get behind again.  

Day 9 - An Epic Adventure
Prima Watercolors, Micron pen, Arteza Markers

The roller coaster of life.  


Day 10 - Chasing Fire (or my Chasing Fire Rainbows)
Posca Paint Pens


Day 11 - Castle in the Clouds
Koi Watercolors


Day 12 - Into the Mystic
Koi and Prima Watercolors

I see spring in the future.


Day 13 - Once Upon a Memory
Prima Watercolors, Micron pen, White Gel Pen

What if our memories were stored by color and as we grow older they bleed and blend together making a powerful rainbow?  And when you remember something it sets off a little spark that connects it to another memory.  Did you ever start thinking of one thing and 5 or 10 minutes later, when you're at a totally different place in thought try to remember where you started?


Day 14 - Walking on the Moon
Inktense Watercolor Pencils, White Gel Pen


Day 15 - Over the Horizon
Inktense Watercolor Pencils, Micron Pen 


Day 16 - Through the Magic Door
Inktense Watercolor Pencils, Micron Pen


These are all approximately 3" x 3".  I'm not sure if it would be easier or harder to do a larger size.  I'm also not sure if it would take longer or less time to do them larger.  The next Squareathon is in the beginning of September and will only be a 16 day challenge again.  I will have to see how things are going at that time because that's the busiest time of the school year for me and time will be a big factor.





3 comments:

  1. My you have been busy! Wonderful colours. I especially like “Walking on the Moon and “Once Upon a Memory.” How do you like the Koi watercolours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours! Great to see, particularly when we've had a completely dull and miserable day here.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.