Saturday, March 9, 2019

Jingle Belles - Hark the Herald Angels Sing

Here in NJ we have snow on the ground which, if it came in late November or early December might prompt me into a few Christmas Carols.  Not so much in March. However, I am getting prompted by the Jingle Belles who have asked us to make our cards with a musical theme.  I paired a Unity stamp with the lyrics to O Holy Night (one of my favorite carols) with the starry background from Amuse for this with some additional die cut trees.  


The stars are embossed in silver and the lyrics are in gold.


I have one more idea brewing for this that I hope to get to later today.  See you then!

4 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! this is so incredibly YOWZA MISSUS! (talk about your quotable comments, lol!) as always, i am so pleased you could "sing along" with us at JINGLE BELLES! it makes my fortnight every time! ♥ (ps: and YES i am sooooo OVER the snow... as are all of my shrubs which are weighted down in ways i hope they will recover from... ugh...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've still got tons of snow and I hope it melts very slowly to minimize the chances of flooding, which are in the 60% range now ... so very glad you helped us *sing* at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.