Monday, March 25, 2019

Jingle Belles - Tweet Tweet

I came back with this little Honey Bee birdie inside a Reverse Confetti wreath made again with the Gina K Wreath Builder template for the Jingle Belles challenge.  I thought I had some of those wobbler thingies to make the birdie wobble but I couldn't find them.  Nevertheless, he is popped up off the wreath.  The DSP is pretty old and from SU.  I need to make more birdies with that Honey Bee set.  


I'll be heading over to the Jingle Belles blog in the morning to visit all the birds, er, ladies.  You can join me by clicking here.

5 comments:

  1. You are rockin' that wreath builder ... what an adorable little birdie ... thanks again for joining us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very behind in commenting Lorraine and I do apologize! I've been reading all your posts though so I haven't missed anything. Cute birdie on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... you are HOOKED on the misti/wreath builder combo, aren't ya? (i was glued to it for like the first month... i just couldn't get over HOW MANY possibilities there are!!!)love everything about this, especially that fab birdie in his evergreen wreath perch! thanks for celebrating "season's tweetings" with us (again!) at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try one of those outward radiating wreaths! Yours looks like a woodland snowflake :D.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.