Saturday, March 9, 2019

Mini Scrap Collages .,,,, a continuation 204-224/365

Remember these?  Well, not these exactly, but the mini collages that I started last year as my 365 project.  Last fall it kind of got derailed by a slew of other projects that took precedence with my time.  However, I had cut out and covered a stack of the ovals which have been sitting on my work table as a reminder that I intend to finish this project.  (Especially since I haven't put much of a dent in the scrap box and Kirby and I keep on sharing those Cheez-Its so there will be plenty of ovals.)

I just completed 20 of them and instead of taking individual pictures, clumped them in groups of four.






This brings me to 224 of 365 and before I do anymore I'm going to die cut all the ovals so I can see the progress that I'm making to get to that magic number of 365.  It will be more like a countdown than counting up to in this case.  And I'll probably clump them in groups again - well I may have to rethink that as I started an album on my laptop for these and that's not going to work.  Well, taking pictures is not what takes the longest time so I can still mull that over.  

1 comment:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.