Monday, March 11, 2019

Jingle Belles - Fa la la la la

One more musical card for the Jingle Belles challenge this fortnight.  I apologize for the poor quality of the picture.  I accidentally left my cell phone in Delaware this weekend and I had been relying on it for pictures so much that I neglected my little point and shoot's battery.  I have two batteries and the spare had just enough juice for one or two quick pics before that one faded out.  This was the best.

This cute singing birdies stamp was a gift from Sabrina and is perfect for this challenge.  I was looking for some music background paper and came across this layered-looking sheet in these non-traditional colors.  I knew these were going to be bluebirds!


Speaking of bluebirds...... look who came for a visit the other day......


and someone who was "drunk in love with himself"...... he fell asleep in the mirror!


Stop by the Jingle Belles if you can and check out the concert going on.  I'll be heading there soon.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an awesome card, i love the combination of elements you've chosen here... and especially the "non traditional" color scheme. so happy you could "sing along" with us (again!) this fortnight at JINGLE BELLES! ♥ (ps: i feel a little sorry for the birdie who THINKS he found his Ideal Mate lol!!!) :) :) :) (& you already know how jealous i am that you got a bluebird near your house IN WINTER!!!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are those birdies sitting on the music lines ... such a lovely holiday card ... so glad you joined us again at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun stamp and perfect for this Jingle Belles challenge. Love how you made your birds blue. :) We have Eastern bluebirds which build a nest every year on our back patio in a birdhouse sitting on a baker's rack shelf. The birdhouse is painted like a house (store bought) and I thought a nice decoration for patio (under a roof and protected). Little did I know those bluebird would love it too! :) So enjoyable watching them through our den window. Maybe they are YOUR bluebirds as I do hear them singing a lot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of Kirby is a hoot! And I love your non-traditional colours for that LOTV stamps. I was disappointed not to get to use mine for any card last Christmas - I suppose I should rectify that now!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.