Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Teapot Tuesday 48


Hey, I know that teapot! We get to see all the little scenes from it this week. Make sure to check Cindy's glob to see them all, I only included one here. Cindy says this is Maurice Mouse the baker and we're supposed to bring something ooey, gooey to the tea party this week.

I scrounged around for a mouse stamp and this is the only one I could come up with. It's from the first set of SU stamps that I bought (Nice and Easy Notes) but have never inked. How sad, how very, very sad!

I stamped just the mouse image from this stamp onto Confetti White paper with Basic Gray ink so that I could use my aquapainter and markers to watercolor it. The colors used were Going Gray, Ballet Blue, Real Red. There's some Garden Green and Summer Sun in there too! I added some yellow brads on the overalls and Kraft taffeta ribbon.


This is a little card - only 3 x 3. We've been having a mouse problem at work - there's one in our supply closet who's been getting into mischief lately. The mouse on this card is very mischievious also. He has just stolen that marshmallow topped cupcake from Maurice and is doing his happy dance.

I dressed him in our school colors - red and blue.

Those darn mice just don't want to stay away from school!

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least if he is showing up at school, he's in the right colors! Snort! Such a precious card and oh.....about the have never used these stamps before.....no worries girlfriend! Its just a part of the stamping world! I keep on buying and keep on putting on the shelf! Its room decor! Snort!

    Love that you were able to get this little guy first to school and then to the teaparty!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And I can sense this little ones mischievousness :) Cute suspenders!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.