Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's Never Too Late to Say Thanks - I Hope

Two wonderful ladies substituted for me during my medical leave earlier this year. I have a little gift that I'm sending them and this is the card that is going along with it. This should be a nice surprise.

These are last years' In Colors - Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi and some DSP from last spring also. I just really loved this layout and thought that this paper would be great for it. I used the sentiment from the set Best Yet and the butterfly is one of the new butterfly die cuts. You can also see the top note die was used.

Last weekend I was lucky enough to visit two stamps stores. One in New Castle, Delaware and the other in Tuckerton, NJ. You can bet your inky fingers that I found things that I "really needed"! One of the things I got was the little pearl sticker strips. They really came in handy for the butterfly body on this card.

Hopefully, in the not too distant future, I'll show you projects using the other goodies that I got.

1 comment:

  1. Never too late for a thank you !! I am sure they will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.