Saturday, July 12, 2008

Past Birthday


Since I haven't posted in a while, and before I post my "nature" photos, I thought I would include a creation first. This was actually the card I made for my daughter's birthday in January. I took the 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain and twisted it into a stem to make it more 3-D. I also used that same ribbon for the leaves surrounding the blossom. They are basically a length of ribbon looped to look like leaves. I used the red sticky tape when working with the ribbon to make sure that it would stay stuck. The blossom is from the Time Well Spent Hostess set and I used the colors that coordinated with the Bali Breeze DSP. I only found out not too long ago that it was her "golden" birthday and what that means. She was 25 on the 25th of January. Oddly enough, now that I think of it, I was 52 when she turned 25.

1 comment:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.