Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Little Window Dressing

Little is the operative word here. My office buddy and I had to make a road trip this week to Staples and while there I found these little bottles of Purell. I just knew I had to do something to pretty them up, so I grabbed a handful. Then, much to my delight, I got some new product this week including the new hostess set Window Dressing and eureka! I knew this little trio of vases was perfect. I stamped it with Basic Gray and used my aquapainter to color it in with the new In Color colors. The Key Tag punch was used to punch out the design and then I just cut straight across the bottom so it would fit on the bottle. I adhered the image with sticky tape. I'm thinking now that a little ribbon around the neck would have been cute, huh! Can't wait to see what new ribbons will be coming out with the new catty in August.

Anyway, we had a couple of training days at work this week with all the clerk/secretaries so I passed these little guys out just for the heck of it. I think they would make a nice addition to a hostess gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.