Tuesday, July 15, 2008

INKredible Color Challenge 7/14


This week's color challenge was to use the colors Real Red, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla. You think those are Christmas colors right? So did I, but.......... maybe not. I saw this card on Splitcoast and loved how the creator used So Much for the background. When I started playing around with it myself, I just couldn't seem to get the circles and dots right and then I remembered the flower stamp from the same set. I kind of liked the way it turned out so I named it Christmas? - Not So Much.

I punched 1/2" circles out of Old Olive and added the red knots to them to mimic buttons. They are all popped up on dimensionals as is the red flower. I'm thinking this would look good with other color combinations. Leave a color combo suggestion in the comments or e-mail me with one. I'd love to give it a try.

Recipe:
Stamps: So Much
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" Real Red grosgrain, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I love the card. It could be a Xmas card. Very nice and simple Xmas or regular card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I love this! It's so fresh looking and pretty! You should do a giveaway for this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, Christmas or not!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.