Saturday, July 19, 2008

Garden Visitor

In a previous post I mentioned that I found pulling weeds therapeutic. Well, there's been a lot going on lately and I've needed some therapy and my garden (well the whole darn yard actually) needed weeding. So one night this week I grabbed the bucket, gloves, and kneeling pad and headed up to the garden to work up a sweat before a jump in the pool. Let me say that the sweat part came easily enough just walking up the hill to the garden in the heat! I was moving along quite nicely - stood up to admire my handiwork and out of the corner of my eye detected something in the grass to left of me AND IT WAS MOVING! Wasn't I surprised to see this cute little guy joining me. I don't know if he was happy or sad to see that most of the weeds were gone in the border and he was going to have to go deeper into the garden for cover. He just hung out there while I continued on with my chore. You never know what to expect.

1 comment:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.