Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas

The yearly pink Christmas challenge is on again at the Jingle Belles blog.  I do like this one and have tried to carve out some time to get this card done.  My inspiration came from an ad that came up in my FB feed for a piece of jewelry I thought I could do something with.


I did a rough sketch on an index card and proceeded to the stamp cave to start playing around with my punches and pink cardstock.


Here are the punches that I used on this nutcracker.


And here's my bejeweled nutcracker card.  It's a slimline card with a simple diecut sentiment.


With a close up so you can see the sparkle a little better.


Our lovely Jingle Belles, Steph and Lauren, are once again each donating $2 for every card done for this challenge.  It's so nice to see the gallery so full of pink.  You can check that out by clicking here.

5 comments:

  1. That is amazing! You're so clever and this is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW... how cool is this?! (HINT: it's off the charts!) I love how you showed the inspiration piece and a bit of the process... this is NUTS in the best, most creative, most wonderful way imaginable and as always we're so happy you could join our Jingle Belles fun for a great cause! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you totally rocked that punch assembly for your nutcracker ... so glad you went Pink for a Cure with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in awe that you even saw the possibility of punch art from that piece of jewellery - fantastic nutcracker. The boots are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.