Saturday, October 23, 2021

Welcome Fall

I found these fall themed plastic containers at the Dollar Tree recently along with some pretty fall themed paper products which just happened to fit in them.  So I bought a few of each, tied some sparkly ribbon around them and attached a tag I created from some new products from The Greetery and HWNSNBP and I made some drop offs to local friends and family.  


I die cut those leaf sprays our of various shades of fall colors and then used the negative space from one of them in my Misty as a way to hold them so I could stamp the detail on each of them rather that trying to line up the die on the stamped image each time.  It goes so much quicker that way.   


The word "Autumn" is die cut from some sticky backed cork paper.  

I got carried away and made a lot more of those leaf sprays which I'll be using for something else soon.


 

3 comments:

  1. Gorjuss, gorjuss, gorjuss Lorraine! I love all the pretty Autumn colours! What a great ide to hold the sprays with the negatives with your Misti, while you stamp on them. I must remember that trick! Those containers are cute and you have decorated them so well! Love it! Sadly, my dollar store has been closed for the last 9 weeks while we are in lockdown:-( I will be stocking up on things once it pesn again!
    Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you must have some beautiful fall colours! I came across something that sort of purple the other day in berries, but our colours are nothing like as rich and warm as that. That sounds like a neat way of repeat stamping, I will have to remember that. I already had to come back to your blog yesterday to remind myself of what you had done with a single poinsettia on a die-cut background.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.