Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Jingle Belles - Think Big But Go Small

Inchies and twinchies are on the menu for the Jingle Belles challenge this fortnight.  I've used both on my cards.  I chose a little bit of an unconventional color palette for a Christmas card - blue and gray - and a cute little stamp set from Pinkfresh.  



I just might try this again with green and red - we shall see.  

Time to go and check out all the other inchies and twinchies at the Jingle Belles blog.  You can join me by clicking here.  

5 comments:

  1. I love that little pinkfresh stamp...so cute with the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! what an amazingly cute card and a brilliant use of a twinchie AND an inchie?! why oh why did i not think of that, eh? gonna need a third week now, lol!!!!!! thanks for celebrating a merry LITTLE xmas with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun little layout ... so perfect for your tiny sentiment ... so very glad you went SMALL with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet cards - I love the little bird perched on the sentiment inchie.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.