Saturday, April 4, 2020

More Quaran-Tangling

Can you tell that I really don't want to listen to the news?  Well, that and I really do enjoy doing these.  I've found two other CZT's that are also in Spain and doing their own Instagram classes.  Sometimes I get to do them when they are live.  Otherwise, I have to fit them in in the 24 hours before they disappear from their Instagram stories.  

March 28 - Using Umble as the main tangle with lots of variations within.  


I was running low on tiles so I had to start doing them in my Zentangle Sketchbook which is probably not the best background for photos - I'll work on that.  

March 29 - Fracas, Indyrella, Mr. E.


March 30 - Pinrose, Fescue, Mooka, Zinger, Poke Root, Poke Leaf, Flux


March 31 - Patience


This tile below was an exercise that came from the Zentangle Blog - there was no visual to follow, only the voice instructions.  Reminds me of a rubberband ball.  (You can see the ghosting from the tangle the day before through the paper.  I'll have to be more cognizant of that in the future.)


April 1 - Bellah, Crescent Moon


April 2 - Ix, Aquafleur, Mooka


April 2 - Moonpie, Florz


April 3 - Reticulas and Fragments
Bales, Well, Vega


Also April 3 - Pax, MaryJJ, Fife


April 4 - Savera, Hibred/Band, Zinja
As a note - they don't show you what the tile will look like when it's finished so as not to influence how you're going to do yours.  Even though you work together, step by step, there are places where you can choose to "do your own thing".  Adding the eye at the end was planned by the CZT and I never saw it coming - pun intended.  This CZT takes all the posted finished tiles and makes a mosaic out of them on Instagram.  I can't wait to see all the eyes looking out.  It should be very colorful because he just told us to have 4 colored pencils on hand - didn't suggest the colors.  


Going to run now as there is one more session I wanted to get to today.  Hope you all are well.

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! My favorite is March 31 - Patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the floral, March 30. The apparent dimension in the one before is amazing. I agree - too much news just now is definitely a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.