Sunday, February 23, 2020

Jingle Belles - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

We're seeing red this fortnight at the Jingle Belles blog - though it may not be just Rudolph's nose.  The challenge is to make a card or cards that are predominately "red".  I actually have two but I need to add something to the other one, so you'll just get this one this time.  


I'm pretty sure that I had some of this buffalo plaid paper in my stash but I could not find it, so a quick trip to Michael's was in store and I was lucky that there was some there.  Oh, I do have other red papers, but I had this in my head and just wanted to get it out.  

I'll be back soon to share the other card, but in the meantime, should you care to check out the other "red" cards, just click here.

5 comments:

  1. what a perfect sentiment and super-cool bear ... so very glad you shared your RED with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking to myself you had plaid in mind because the bear also comes in plaid? I think I've used both bear stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooh i love every single thing about this from that cool doodly bear to the strip of text to the little green fronds peeking out! and yes, the buffalo plaid MAKES it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the shout out! I adore this cute bear and the lovely plaid background. xx

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.