Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day



This was a very quick card for HWNSNBP and admittedly it's a little juvenile, but I've been really pressed for time this week with a family emergency so I'm glad I even found the time to do it.


I did have my Valentine cards for the grandsons done early enough to get them in the mail though.



Now you can see that I had extra bears from these cards to use on HWNSNBP's card.


Someone left this on my desk this week - so sweet.


And another Valentine message from the message board.



2 comments:

  1. Sweet cards! Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, the cards. I love Stacey Yacula's designs. I like your fun puns on the board.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.