Sunday, January 5, 2020

Twelve Days of Zentangle - Project Pack 7

I finally got to my Zentangle Project Pack 7 - The Twelve Days of Zentangle - and finished up this weekend.  I'm loving the colors they chose for this series.  The grey tiles are great to work on and with blue being my favorite color, it was so much fun to see them come to life.  

Day 1 - Four of the smaller Bijou tiles can be rearranged into many different patterns.  





Day 2 - I think I got some good depth on this one.


Day 3 - Using a round Zendala tile this is a pretty wintry star.


Day 4 - Bijou tiles again in black.  Not really crazy about these, but they have given me some ideas.


Day 5 - This one reminds me of a shard of broken China made into an ornament.


Day 6 - I made a small mistake on this pattern but let's just call it a variation.


Day 7 - I think I want to try this again but bigger.


Day 8 - Do you like how it almost looks like those screws have grabbed the fabric and twirled it around giving all those billows. (And making those orbs into screw heads was the very last thing done on this tile.)


Day 9 - I think this is my favorite.


Day 10 - A little frosty botanical.


Day 11 - Pretty, but oh so very time-consuming.  Done on Bijou tiles again.  Another puzzle-type.



Day 12 - I'd like to enlarge those blue areas on this one so you can see the detail.  Kind of resembles a vaulted ceiling with stained glass windows.


I have to get back to tangling on a more regular basis.  And I think I have to get some more of these grey tiles.  I love the look of the blue, grey, and white together.  

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Lorraine, you should join up with @alexandrasillos January 'patterned things' challenge over at Instagram, #patternedthingsbyalex.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.