Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Jingle Belles - Wrapping It Up Again

Well, no wrap this time.  Just tags. 

The only place I shopped after Christmas this year was at the Container Store because my daughter wanted to get something there.  Of course I had to peruse the Christmas items that were already on mark down.  These tags that came with two other styles in the package (one of them was the snowflake that I used last week) caught my eye because they looked to be just about the right size of a card front and I really liked the colors.  And as it turns out, it wasn't far off about that size.  Just a sliver on both sides needed to be removed and it fit perfectly.  I also trimmed down the top to get rid of the tag hole.  


I thought it would look good picking up that lavender in the tag so that's what I used for the card base.  I stamped a little more of the scene onto that base.  The trees were die cut from a paint chip.  


So how weird is that lavender for Christmas?  Or does it work?  I have a couple more of those tags....

Okay, time to head over to the Jingle Belles and do some perusing there.  Click here to join me.

7 comments:

  1. love the lavender, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like the lavender! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not left the house in two years and have stayed in bed for the last year. I'm only gradually wondering if there's anything of interest for me and I thought of you. This is my first comment. My computer has been in the closet for two years and I've lost all my accounts except danajoywyzard@gmail.com. I find it impossible to get into cards because they have changed. I had wiped my craft room clean and walked away. Now I have finished putting my tables back up, bought a humongous hutch and pulled everything back out.....six months ago, and they've not been touched. I have one more stamper from OUR past that I will get in contact with if I can remember who it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear from you - e-mailed you back!

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh YES the lavender SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO totally works. these are amazing. seriously WOW!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome eye to catch those tags ... they are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple is, despite being a colour I am not normally fond of, my favourite non-traditional colour for Christmas, so that lavender works perfectly for me. And of course it's also perfect for shadows in snow.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.