Thursday, January 16, 2020

Jingle Belles - Yet Again

I've had the most remarkable week so far.  (We won't talk about last week - that was a disaster.) Three people that I haven't heard from in a very long time have reached out to me.  Tonight I found a comment here from a blogging friend I hadn't heard from in several years.  That was just after I spent over an hour on the phone with a dear friend who I only seem to connect with a couple times a year even though we live in the same town.  

It was during that phone conversation that I put together two more cards using our Christmas tags for the Jingle Belles challenge.  Don't you just love speaker phone.

The Noel tag is in two layers I adhered together and I offset it on that gold disk which was under the fruit tart that HWNSNBP always gets me from Wegmans for a Christmas treat.  Metallic cards are so hard to photograph and this was no exception.


And this cute tag was begging to be made into a card.  I scoured my paper stash and found that star paper which had most, if not all of the colors in the tag.  I added a couple of stars in the corner because I had to hide the hole from the tag.  I'm still debating whether to add a sentiment to the front of this one.  

 

I've missed the cut-off for the JB challenge, but at least I have two more cards to add to my stash!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I don't like long phone calls but I used to endure them with an aunt who has passed away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of long calls here either - with my dad, I often used to colour or do a jigsaw. If I tried doing anything else, he could usually tell. Nice to have made some reconnections - and that deer is certainly very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.