Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teapot Tuesday 150


Sorry, I have a very quick post for tonight to show you my Teapot Challenge card.  It's the end of the school year and what I call the "circus" has begun once again.  So many things have to get done before school ends next Wednesday and there are just not enough hours in the day, so I've got HOMEWORK!  Count among that splitting up 3,000 ladybugs for a ladybug release tomorrow in honor of a teacher who passed this last fall.  I just might have to wait that out until just before the event tomorrow as I'm sure, with my luck, I will have many stray ladybugs inhabiting my house.

You see our inspiration teapot above, and our cards have a destination to Orangeville, California to the daughter of one of our teapotters who has had an unfortunate accident while horseback riding.  She's on the mend, but our cards are meant to keep her smiling while she heals.

Not having any horse stamps, or at least I don't think I do, I was drawn to the horses on some scrapbook paper by Debbie Mumm.  I chose two of the spotted horses to put on this "orange" card that's going to Orangeville.  Oh, and we were supposed to have a flower or flowers on the card, so you can see the flowers in the background stamped in VersaMark from the True Friend stamp set (and so is that Crushed Curry medallion). 


I kind of like the way this came out and I hope that Jessica will too. 

I'm making a quick trip to the gallery tonight - care to join me?  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.