Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday


One of my oldest (in length of time we've know each other) friends celebrated her birthday yesterday and I can only hope that she received her card on time.  It went postal a couple of days ago.  If it looks a tad bit familiar it's because I was having fun experimenting with using the two different embossing folders before I made the wedding card in a previous post and I just had to put it and the punched flowers to good use. 

Hope it was a happy one Joan! 

1 comment:

  1. After several years, I finally made a card yesterday. After we moved, things got scrambled in the moving van and I got so exasperated looking for things I knew I had packed, but not knowing where they were.

    I ended up making a white on white on white card with lots of white layers. NOT my best work. LOL

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.