Monday, July 27, 2009

CAS Challenge 7-27 - Sketch

I was working on another project this evening using up scraps and images that I had saved from the trash (photos later in the week). I happened to see the CAS challenge for this week before I signed off for the evening and thought that this would be a great way to use that flower that was among my scraps.

The card base is Dusty Durango, as is the polka-dotted ribbon. There's a layer of Soft Suede and the DSP is from the Razzleberry Lemonade pack. I stamped the sentiment using Teeny Tiny Wishes in Soft Suede. The flower is an embosslit that I ran through the Big Shot in Crushed Curry and added some Dusty Durango highlights with one of those finger-thingies which I cannot think of the name of right now.

This is a great sketch for any ocassion. You might see more of these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.